Founded in 1996, SAC Wireless develops and implements network infrastructure for telecom companies throughout the United States. SAC offers a complete portfolio of self-performing services to support major network builds, 4G LTE upgrades and indoor/outdoor small cell and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). The company's core business consists of fully integrated network solutions specializing in site development, architectural and engineering design, construction services, equipment installation, commissioning and integration, operations and maintenance and advisory consulting services.
SAC’s diverse range of customers include the public and private sector, telecom carriers, major tower owners and original equipment manufacturers in North America. SAC is recognized as one of the nation’s premier self performing providers of network deployment and project management services.
• A large-scale, self performing General Contractor specializing in telecom and DAS
• A turnkey implementer of indoor and outdoor distributed antenna systems ("DAS") providing RF engineering and design, A&E services, construction, Head-End Room development, BTS installation, commissioning and system testing / optimization
• A professional architectural and engineering firm practicing across the U.S., providing planning, engineering and design of DAS networks, complex building structures and tower projects
• A self-performing firm with a complete line of services, including program management, site development, architectural & engineering, construction, EF&I, DAS, operations and maintenance
• The creator of SAC Engine Room™. A revolutionary process focused on managing site development activities for national network modification programs that provides increased quality, scalability and productivity while significantly reducing site development costs.